‘Pro Start’ Ignition Start Button & Bezel
A slimmed down version of our deluxe Pro Start kit containing just the button and bezel.
Ideal for those who really know their wiring – kit car and pitlane gurus – or anyone who just has a mass of old wiring in the workshop and knows how to make it work. If this isn’t you.. better go for the complete kit!
- Push button ignition start button and bezel only – no fitting kit
- Hole diameter – 20mm
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You might also like...
An incredibly tough teflon tether threads onto the wheels valve ensuring that the valve cap can never be lost when checking tyre pressures. The cap itself is free to spin easily within this tether and, better yet, the pack contains a smart little knurled aluminium “Clean Fingers” security tool to ensure that no matter how much dirt, salt or brake dust is on your rims, you never need get your fingers dirty again![su_button url="https://richbrook.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Never-Lose-Tethered.jpg" target="blank" background="#f52121" color="#ffffff"]In the Press[/su_button]
Auto Express said “Like all the best ideas, Dis-Car-Nect is simple and very effective” awarded their 5 star highest rating!
‘Dis-Car-Nect’ fits in minutes to ALL battery types. Simply unscrew the black knob and, if the ‘fuse link is fitted, current will be maintained to all electrics – except the starter motor which will blow the fuse if an attempt is made to start the car!
If the ‘fuse link’ is not fitted all power is cut-off preventing battery drain and electrical fires in classic cars and cars in storage.
Sick and tired of driving off after checking your tyre pressures and leaving your valve caps on the ground…never to be seen again? Well here's the answer – our Magnetic Valve Caps! Simply put them on the car bodywork whilst you check your tyres and, even if you do forget and leave them on the bodywork, the super strong little magnets will keep them secure up to the speed limit and beyond.
- Set of 4 – clean fingers on/off tool included
- Precision aluminium cap with a corrosion proof nylon core
- These caps will last a lifetime!
[su_button url="https://richbrook.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Never-Lose-Valve-Caps.jpg" target="blank" background="#f52121" color="#ffffff"]In the Press[/su_button]