Spare Airline Adaptor for Flush Fit Valves
It's always handy to have a spare!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You might also like...
The ultimate wheel mod for either the serious motorsport competitor or style junkie! Protected from being ripped out or damaged during the heat of the competition, Flush Fit Wheel Valves are a track essential – they also happen to look pretty hot on a street car. This will fit any commercially available wheel and, for safety’s sake, are best fitted by a professional wheel and tyre fitter.
- Contains: 4 x Flush-Fit Wheel Valves, 4 x Dust Caps, 1 x Airline Adaptor
- Spare airline adaptors are available
A slimmed down version of our deluxe Pro Start kit containing just the button and bezel.
Ideal for those who really know their wiring – kit car and pitlane gurus – or anyone who just has a mass of old wiring in the workshop and knows how to make it work. If this isn't you.. better go for the complete kit!
- Push button ignition start button and bezel only – no fitting kit
Richbrooks Wheel & Tyre Bags are the perfect solution for convenient and mess free transportation of wheels and tyres to track days, and for the storage of summer, winter and other spare sets of wheels & tyres.
They are made from rugged, washable ‘ripstop’ polyester. There is an integrated wheel bolt storage pouch and a clear wheel allocation labelling system.
They fit 14” to 18” tyres up to 245mm width and max tyre circumference of 2100mm. They are fully adjustable for a snug fit and supplied in a zip-up storage case.[su_button url="https://richbrook.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/japanese-performance-1.jpg" target="blank" background="#f52121" color="#ffffff"]In the Press[/su_button]