Wheel Nut & Cavity Cleaner Foam – Set of 3
Struggling to clean those hard to reach areas? The Wheel Nut & Cavity Cleaner Foam Heads remove excess dirt and grime that could corrode your wheel nuts. These soft, supple sponges won’t scratch your wheels. Wheel Nut & Cavity Cleaner Foam Heads for the Richbrook Wheel Nut & Cavity Cleaner.
- Contains: 3 x Extra Foam heads
- Durable and scratch free foam heads
You might also like...
This handy Richbrook Collapsible Bucket folds away to the size of a Frisbee and stores in a ventilated zip-up case so you can put it away wet without tripping over it in the garage. It’s perfect for storing car care products, ideal for car shows, sailing and camping and we’ve even heard of people using it as an ice-bucket! It’s just like a normal bucket…only better.
- 10 litre capacity
- Durable, lightweight and collapsible for easy storage and transportation
- Supplied with a neat zippered storage bag
Our Richbrook range works as a security measure in its own right but also looks far more homogenous when combined with a set of our lightweight nuts. Most anti-theft bolts are fairly heavy and incongruous in their design, meaning that they stick out like a sore thumb once bolted up.
The benefits of locking wheel nuts have long been well documented. Put simply, they stop your wheels from being stolen! Our elegant locking solution uses 5 slightly eccentric lobes on each nuts driven face, meaning only the unique tool supplied with each set with allow them to turn. With numerous different combinations of lobes available, most thieves will move on and try something a little easier!
The kit even includes a smart nylon key bag with elasticated cuff to fit onto the wheel brace, meaning you can always find your key when you need it. So, you can make your car light-footed whilst thwarting the light-fingered.
- Forged Aluminium – pack of 4 plus locking key
- Weigh 65% less than their steel equivalent meaning they should make a tangible difference, both aesthetically and dynamically
- Silver and Titanium finishes are available to cater for most popular tuner applications