Wheel Nut & Cavity Cleaner
£4.95 – £7.95
Struggling to clean those hard to reach areas? The Richbrook Wheel Nut & Cavity Cleaner will help to remove excess dirt and grime that could corrode your wheel nuts. Due to its unique shape, this tool is able to clean those hard to reach areas and the soft, supple sponge won’t scratch your wheels
- Contains: 1 x Wheel Nut & Cavity Cleaner with Foam Head, 2 x Extra Foam heads
- Fits all sizes of wheel nut and cavity and has an integral notch for convenient fitment to your bucket
- Durable and scratch free foam head
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
You might also like...
Our Richbrook range works as a security measure in its own right but also looks far more homogenous when combined with a set of our lightweight nuts. Most anti-theft bolts are fairly heavy and incongruous in their design, meaning that they stick out like a sore thumb once bolted up.
The benefits of locking wheel nuts have long been well documented. Put simply, they stop your wheels from being stolen! Our elegant locking solution uses 5 slightly eccentric lobes on each nuts driven face, meaning only the unique tool supplied with each set with allow them to turn. With numerous different combinations of lobes available, most thieves will move on and try something a little easier!
The kit even includes a smart nylon key bag with elasticated cuff to fit onto the wheel brace, meaning you can always find your key when you need it. So, you can make your car light-footed whilst thwarting the light-fingered.
- Forged Aluminium – pack of 4 plus locking key
- Weigh 65% less than their steel equivalent meaning they should make a tangible difference, both aesthetically and dynamically
- Silver and Titanium finishes are available to cater for most popular tuner applications
This handy Richbrook Collapsible Bucket folds away to the size of a Frisbee and stores in a ventilated zip-up case so you can put it away wet without tripping over it in the garage. It’s perfect for storing car care products, ideal for car shows, sailing and camping and we’ve even heard of people using it as an ice-bucket! It’s just like a normal bucket…only better.
- 10 litre capacity
- Durable, lightweight and collapsible for easy storage and transportation
- Supplied with a neat zippered storage bag
Recently, a lot of switched-on tuners have moved over to forged aluminium wheel nuts for retaining wheels onto hubs. A fantastic idea, as particularly on 5 stud cars, this can save a significant amount of weight. They reduce rotating unsprung mass essential for fine road manners and handling – and happen to look rather sweet into the bargain.
Available in Silver and Titanium finishes, these should not be confused with your run of the mill tuner nuts. These are cold forged for a long and dependable life.. Important if you want to venture out onto track. Combine with our matching locking nuts for the ultimate in security and style.
Pack of 4.