Under the Bonnet & Electrical
A slimmed down version of our deluxe Pro Start kit containing just the button and bezel.
Ideal for those who really know their wiring – kit car and pitlane gurus – or anyone who just has a mass of old wiring in the workshop and knows how to make it work. If this isn’t you.. better go for the complete kit!
- Push button ignition start button and bezel only – no fitting kit
Waterproof stainless steel ignition button and detachable red anodised aluminium surround bezel. It comes with full, detailed fitting instructions and all the wiring and connectors needed to install in any competition or road car.
This deluxe kit comes complete with all wiring and connectors that you will need to install this starter button to your car. Give the drive to work a touch of startline excitment!
Disconnect all battery functions with a simple turn of the removable key with the Richbrook Battery Master Switch. This is a high-quality, heavy duty battery switch which is perfect for motorsport and leisure applications. The battery master switch also includes a fused link to allow low drain items like clocks and radios to draw a small current to keep them on.
- Prevent flat battery on laid-up vehicles
- Required fpr MSA motorsport
- Easy to fit
Simply connect the Intelligent 12v Battery Trickle Charger your cars battery and forget about it!
‘Intelligent’ circuitry means It will automatically maintain a full charge, switching on and off as need be so your battery will always be fully charged when you want to use your car.
No more jump starting your car – which can damage circuitry on more modern cars – or replacing batteries which have gone flat once too often and do not hold a full charge anymore.
Enjoy ultimate battery immobilisation with the Richbrook Discarnect. Simply unscrew to foil even the most ardent of thieves. Auto Express awarded it 5 out of 5 and said “like all the best ideas, Discarnect is simple and very effective”.
- Universal fit to all battery posts including Ford ‘square’ style
- Fuse link supplied. If fitted, supplies small current to alarm, clock etc. but won’t take the current required for ignition. If the fuse link is not fitted, Discarnect becomes the perfect ‘lay-up’ device for protecting the battery on a cherished classic